Last updated on January 5, 2021
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Site, we may collect certain “Personal Information,” which is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The categories of Personal Information we may collect include: your name and contact information (email, address and phone number), the name and contact information for your company (if applicable), transactional data, including details about payments to and from you (including credit card or bank account information) and other details of products and services you have purchased from us. By providing your mobile phone number to us, you opt in and consent to receive phone calls and text messages from us, including text messages sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any products or services from us.
We use Personal Information to register you with the Site, to provide you with information regarding products and services, and to otherwise provide you with requested information. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to call you, and/or to send you automated email messages, text messages (message and data rates may apply), or marketing materials regarding our products and services. We may also use Personal Information for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, and improving our Services.
2. ADDITIONAL USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products or services.
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties.
- Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites, website or mobile application analytics.
- Perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
If your Personal Information is submitted when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your Personal Information, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information, which may include your name and contact information, prior education and experience, and other information you provide to us, may be shared with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Taste Off may disclose Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances: (1) to our third-party suppliers, vendors, contractors and service providers; and/or (2) to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of Taste Off or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public. We also may disclose or transfer information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
4. COLLECTION AND USE OF OTHER INFORMATION
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device:Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, IP address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies:Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, market our services to you, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- IP address:Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for our business purposes including without limitation targeted customer contacting through email, text messaging and telephone calls.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads regarding our products and services when you access and use other websites, based on information relating to your use of the Site. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). By utilizing the Site, you consent to the use of cookie or other tracking technologies to serve you retargeted advertising. Data collected may be shared with our third party vendors for cross device linking and advertising purposes.
6. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including (i) parties providing payment processing services, product baking/preparation services, and/or product delivery services, and (ii) any third party operating any site or service to which the Site links.
7. DATA RETENTION
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
9. EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGING
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by using the mechanism contained in each such email. Otherwise, you may unsubscribe by sending us an email at email@example.com. If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related texts from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by texting “STOP” to us at any time. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance relating to text messages we send.
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18 and a user of the Site, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Site by writing to email@example.com. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
11. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
The Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
12. UPDATES TO THE POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. The “Last Updated” line at the top of this page indicates when this Policy was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
13. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, or if you would like to update or remove any Personal Information you have provided to us, please contact us at:
Attn: Legal Department
8808 Suffolk Lane
Eagle Mountain, UT 84005
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org